Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
ONE STOP ENGINEERING HUB
To provide EPC services and perform as an one-stop engineering hub, we are committed to the success of each and every project under our umbrella. Unlike the traditional model of services, one-stop engineering service ensures the accomplishment of our customers' expectations based on project delivery that adheres to budget and schedule. We take up the management of risk, ensuring all parties work as an integrated team and share a common goal. Our true value of work lies in our tight coordination, great project management and excellent communication.
We provide a vast spectrum of engineering services ranging from civil & structural, mechanical & electrical, process & instrumentation and industrial engineering to achieve unsurpassed project results.
- Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual Design
- Detail Design
- Multidisciplinary Coordination
- Interdisciplinary Checking
- Environmental, Health and Safety Design
- Constructability Analysis
- Value Engineering Design
- Testing and Commissioning
Our pool of experienced purchasing and procurement focus on cost, quality and schedule. Through creative, pro-active sourcing of quality equipment and materials, we are able to secure the lowest prices and best deliveries to ensure cost-efficient buildings without sacrificing quality and schedule.
- Prequalification of Vendors
- Cost Estimation
- Procurement Planning
- Bid Package Preparation
- Cost Analysis and Evaluation
- Negotiation Plan
- Purchase Orders
- Tracking, Follow-up and Expediting Deliveries
Our work ethic is built upon meticulous planning and expert construction of your project to ensure it is completed safely, on time, and within budget. Our focus is also on building a lasting relationship - our line of communication is open and consistent throughout, as we anticipate your needs and deal with any issue that arises quickly and professionally.
Our commitment to prompt communication and safety has enabled us to have one of the industry's best safety ratings and unblemished safety record.
- Construction Safety
- Construction Planning and Management
- Construction Productivity - Resource Allocation, Capital and Material Productivity
- Construction Equipment Management
- Construction Economics
- Vendor Inspection
- Vendor Surveillance
- Expediting of Materials and Equipment
- Field Materials Management
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance